8/21/2013

People like a cat

Because I made a model of the story comics,
people who read the comic come to my shop. 
And those people will order the hanko.
Sometimes cats have appeared in the comics, people like a cat will be coming to my shop a lot.
Those people will show me a picture of a cat that kept their own.
They say selfish and carved this cat in the seal to me.

I carve the eye is very difficult. 
In just a little difference, expression will change.
So, I do not want to carve the face of the cat as much as possible.
But I carved the eyes reluctantly this time.

She said happily when it is an outrageously cat.
Those sharp eyes seem more was good:D

Cartoonist has been tweeted.

In souvenir bring, to make to order the seal. They will Bring me a delicious thing ever since.
There is worth to do my best.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment